Are you looking for something to make your grand exit GRAND, but are over the sparkler trend? We have 5 amazing exit ideas for you that are unique, fun, and sure to get your guests involved!
While we love sparklers and they make for great photos there are also some downsides to them, including that they’ve been done again and again. Not only that but a lot of venues don’t allow sparklers because they’re a safety hazard. So we have come up with some of our favorite exit ideas that are venue approved and still make for a wow moment! Check them out below…
1. Bubbles: These light up behind you when doing your night time exit, and they’re fun for everyone! Pro Tip: Get a bubble machine and have your planner hide in the background to create that dreamy bubble landscape. The image below was created courtesy of some amazing bubble guns!! We stood behind them in the back and had bubble guns going full speed to create the dreamy bubble look…
Aislinn Kate Photography | Pensacola, FL | 5Eleven Palafox
2. Champagne: What’s better than drinking champagne and toasting?! Spraying bubbly as your reception exit for the night! Okay, maybe with a glass in hand. Okay, so to be honest we haven’t had the chance to do this one yet. Champagne towers, yes! but a champagne spray at the end of the night we are dying to do still!! Who is going to be the first to do this one with us?!
Kayla Nicole Photography | Santa Rosa Beach | Private Home
3. Cold Sparks: These have that WOW factor! Cold sparks can be done indoors [at most venues] and outdoors and they create a fantastic backdrop for your exit photos! Such a fun experience for guests and the couple, they really add to the overall exit experience. At this wedding we actually used them during the first dance, they lit up at a specific mark in the song, and then again at their grand exit before they drove off into the night.
Aislinn Kate Photography | Pensacola, FL | Pensacola Country Club
4. Pop Streamers: Does your venue have a lot of restrictions? Say no more, pop streamers are a great option! They have the wow but without all the mess. We did this incredible exit at The Pearl in Rosemary Beach and had such a great time! They really made a fun photo opportunity for the couple and all the guests loved it!
Jennifer G Photography | Rosemary Beach, FL | The Pearl
5. Forego the reception exit and focus on the ceremony exit instead. We’ve been doing this a lot lately as the new couple recesses down the aisle. From rose petals to bubbles, this is a fun way for your guests to celebrate with you immediately after the “I-do’s”.
Sarah Larae Photography | Santa Rosa Beach | Private Home
So which one is your favorite exit idea?! Can’t wait to hear below in the comments!
designed by Gillian Sarah
powered by Showit
Copyright 2023 Elegant pairings events by nicole
We are a luxury destination wedding planning company for the classic and elegant bride. We love to capture our couples unique love stories and vision to create beautiful weddings along the gulf coast and around the world!